Contact Casa dos Ninos B&B
Location and how to get thereCasa dos Ninos bed and breakfast is located between São Bartolomeu de Messines and Albufeira in the Algarve, Portugal.
The quickest way to get to the Algarve is by flying to Faro Airport. There are cheap, direct flights to Faro in a few hours from all over Europe.
Most visitors who want to see something of the Algarve rent a car with GPS. It’s not at all expensive and will get you to where you want to go easily and quickly. Search online from the excellent choice of good rental companies to rent your car from Faro Airport. We recommend ‘Enjoy Car Hire Faro’.
How to get to Casa dos Ninos from Faro Airport
- Leave the airport via the roundabout and follow the signs N125 - A22
- After 3 km, turn right onto the N125 towards ‘Lisboa’
- Continue for 8 km, then merge onto the A22 heading towards ‘Lisboa/Portimão/Albufeira’
- Continue on the A22 until exit 10 for the A2 towards ‘Lisboa/Messines’
- After 12 km on the A2, take exit 14 for the N124 towards ‘Silves/Messines’
- Bear left to stay on the N124
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the N124 towards ‘Alte’
- After 1.6 km, take the first exit at the roundabout onto the N270 towards ‘Paderne’
- After 3.8 km, turn right towards ‘Mouricao’ (our Casa dos Ninos bed and breakfast is signposted from here), take the first right after the viaduct and carry on until you arrive
Map for route description